Preorder Deli Mains and Sides, Bakery Pies, Co-op Made Honey Grain Dinner Rolls to guarantee availability. These items will also be available for sale off of the shelf around the holiday. Preorders are required on cheese trays.
You can preorder over the phone (515-232-4094) or fill out a order form on your next shopping trip to the co-op.
Download the preorder form here!
Preorder Deadline – Nov. 17th!
- Pumpkin, $14.99 (can be made vegan or gluten-free on request)
- Pecan, $16.99 (can be made vegan or gluten-free on request)
Holiday Deli Sides
Let us do the cooking for you! Preorder to guarantee availability, all items will be available for sale leading up to Thanksgiving out of the Deli case.
- Maple Glazed Yams $8.99LB (no gluten, vegan)
- Traditional Stuffing $8.99LB (vegan)
- Mushroom Walnut Loaf $12.99LB (vegan)
- Turkey Meatloaf $8.99LB
- Perfect Cranberry Sauce $6.99LB (no gluten, vegan)
- Mashed Potatoes $8.99LB (no gluten, vegan)
- Ginger Applesauce $6.99LB (no gluten, vegan)
Fresh, Free-Range & Antibiotic-Free
Ferndale Market, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- Secure the turkey size you need! More details on sizes, cooking tips and size needs our TURKEY PAGE. Preorder by phone (515-232-4094) or on your next shopping trip. A $20 deposit is required for all turkey preorders.
- Fresh turkeys will arrive on Monday, November 21 and will also be available for sale off of the shelf without a preorder.
- We will be selling frozen turkeys throughout November.
Co-op Made Artisan Honey Grain Dinner Rolls:
- Made-from-scratch with local honey and whole grains.
- 6 packs $2.99
- 12 pack $5.99
- Preorder to guarantee availability or make a large order.
Start the festivities with a Co-op Cheese tray! You pick the cheeses, we add dried fruit, nuts and olives. Preorders are required on cheese trays.
- Appetizer for 2 $9.99
- 12in Tray $34.99
- 16in Tray $59.99
- 16in Specialty Tray $99.99
- Vegan and Vegetarian Holiday Mains (frozen)
- Tofurky Glazed Hams
- Holiday Chocolates
- All the fixin’s you need to complete your holiday meal!
Leave A Comment