ADJUSTING CURBSIDE PICKUPS
11/22-11/25 | Sunday-Wednesday before Thanksgiving
We have to adjust our curbside pickup procedures for the days before Thanksgiving. Those days are traditionally some of our busiest of the whole year and we want to be able to serve all of our customers to the best of our ability. Thank you for your cooperation!
· Curbside orders will be limited to 10 per day. This includes Sunday, 11/22, when we normally would not have curbside pickup.
· Orders must be scheduled in advance and submitted the day before your scheduled pickup day. You will schedule your order day via Eventbrite HERE.
· Orders must be submitted via email to [email protected]. The normal order form via the website will not be available.
· Orders will be picked and processed and you will be called for payment like normal on your pickup day when the order is ready.
· All pickups must happen between 3-5pm, no exceptions.
· Only one slot will be available per customer so we can serve more people.
·We will not be offering curbside pickup for only turkeys unless they are included with other items and within the 10 orders per day limit.
We recommend that you purchase your staple holiday items early due to high demand and possibly strained supply, as well as limited curbside spots available.
Eventbrite scheduling link now available, sign up today by clicking HERE.