1. Coffee with the board will be held this Saturday, July 31st from 11-1 pm. We look forward to seeing you! Coming events in August include the Truckload Sale (August 20-21) and Tiny Deck Concerts (August 6, 13, and 27). We hope that you’ll join us and reconnect with our vibrant community!
2. The Wheatsfield Board declared a dividend on preferred shares for 2020 at their July 28th board meeting. Member-owners that purchased preferred shares to support Wheatsfield’s growth will be offered the option of receiving their dividend by check or gift card.
3. The Wheatsfield Board is seeking candidates to fill three open seats in the upcoming board election that will take place in October and will culminate at the Annual Meeting of the Members on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. All member-owners are welcome to apply and applications are available on our website and in the store. The deadline for submitting applications is Monday, August 23, 2021 at 11:59pm.
4. All Wheatsfield student members are encouraged to apply for the student board seat that is an appointed, one year, non-voting, advisory position that starts in September and runs through August each year. Applications are available on our website and in the store. Deadline for submitting applications is Monday, August 23, 2021 at 11:59pm.
5. Pandemic aside, store sales were strong during the last fiscal year. This a testament to the support of our loyal member-owners who continued to shop in the store and with the curbside pickup program throughout the year.